How To Live (Happily Ever After) With Your Computer
Here is a video series presented by Mike Engbers, a CBWC pastor and admitted techno-nerd. These short 3-5 minute videos will offer tips and ideas to help you develop a better relationship with your computer
Some of us have a happy relationship with our computer- it enhances our productivity and increases our effectiveness and allows us to manage our time and energy so that we live and minister well.Others…not so much.
For us, our email inbox is full and we have trouble finding files that we knew we had somewhere; we feel overwhelmed by information and communication and are trying to find our way out from under all of it.
Initial topics will focus on email, and include:
- Types of email programs, and advantages of each
- Information overload- identifying types of email
- Creating and managing folders within your email program
- Creating rules to manage email
- Communication tips for Email (including privacy, good habits, etc.)
- Email management strategy using 3 folders
- Purpose of deleted and sent items and how to use them effectively
- Turning email into ‘tasks’/ Turning email into appointments
- Adding calendar events/How to send invites to meetings
- Accessing email from multiple computers/multiple devices