Vice President of Operations
Dear Friends of Carey: We are excited to inform you of a new opportunity developing at Carey. There is an opening on our leadership team for Vice President of Operations.This leadership role has defined both our ministry of hospitality, and our presence at UBC.Carey Hall began in 1960 as a Baptist Student Residence and has transitioned into what has now become Carey Theological College, Carey Institute and Carey Centre.We are the place of residence for 40 young women and men who desire to live in Christian community. We are a ministry of the Canadian Baptists of Western Canada (CBWC), and a teaching and learning resource for the local church.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for applicants with leadership skill, and a passion for human resource development.
- a leader who is ready to take Carey to the next level
- a leader who demonstrates the ability to build strong and open working relationships characterized by mutual respect within the organization as a whole
- a person who will be accessible and approachable, creating and modelling an atmosphere of hospitality and excellence in customer service for our guests and students
- a leader who will excel in managing day to day operations, while playing a significant role in human resources
- a leader skilled in accounting, payroll, and financial reporting as well as facilities supervision, housing operations, and guest services.
Within a church context, the role of the Vice President of Operations would be akin to an administrative pastor. In the marketplace, this person would be known as the team leader for a management team.If you know of someone who may be interested please forward this email or encourage them to contact us directly at careyjobpostings@carey-edu.
ca. Our application deadline is February 15, 2015.We welcome your inquiries, prayers, and support as we seek to serve the whole people of God.
Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org by February 15, 2015.