Steps for application:
1. Please fill out the application form here. All information is required.
2. For Certificate/ Diploma in Ministry (Cmin/DipMin): Each applicant must provide a one to two page written statement expressing your Christian experience, vocational calling, purpose in pursuing theological studies, personal strengths and weaknesses requiring attention during your education, and why you are interested in studying with Carey Institute. This statement, along with photo and payment (cheques should be made out to Carey Theological College) can be sent to:
5920 Iona Drive
Vancouver, BC V6T 1J6
NOTE: statement and jpeg photo can also be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Please have official transcripts from institutions you have attended sent to us.
4. CHECKLIST REVIEW:
- All questions completed; application, dated and submitted
- Application fee ($60 Cdn. sent to Carey Institute: Cheques can be made out to Carey Theological College)
- Photograph attached to front of written statment (approx. passport photo size) or sent via email
- Written statement sent to above address or emailed to email@example.com
- Transcript request forms sent to all schools
- Reference link sent to referees
- If not a Canadian resident please provide a photocopy of Visa with application