Steps for application:
1. Please fill out the application form below and click on submit. All information is required.
2. For Certificate/ Diploma in Ministry (Cmin/DipMin): Each applicant must provide a one to two page written statement expressing your Christian experience, vocational calling, purpose in pursuing theological studies, personal strengths and weaknesses requiring attention during your education, and why you are interested in studying with Carey Institute. This statement, along with photo and payment (cheques should be made out to Carey Theological College) can be sent to:
Carey Registrar’s Office
5920 Iona Drive
Vancouver, BC V6T 1J6
NOTE: statement and jpeg photo can also be sent via email to email@example.com
If your image is smaller than 2 MB, you can use the upload option below.
3. Please have official transcripts from institutions you have attended sent to us.
4. CHECKLIST REVIEW:
- All questions completed; application, dated and submitted
- Application fee ($60 Cdn. sent to Carey Institute: Cheques can be made out to Carey Theological College)
- Photograph attached to front of written statment (approx. passport photo size) or sent via email
- Written statement sent to above address or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Transcript request forms sent to all schools
- Reference link sent to referees
- If not a Canadian resident please provide a photocopy of Visa with application
Please make cheque payable to “Carey Theological College.” Please use a note or memo to identify it is for your application.
Mail it to:
5920 Iona Drive
Vancouver, BC V6T 1J6 Canada
You can reach us at 604. 224.4308 or by email: email@example.com if you have any questions.
PLEASE REVIEW AND COMPLETE APPLICATION CHECKLIST ABOVE.